From Kitten to Cat {Gracie}

I've had cats all my life and I've loved each and every one of them. However, I've wanted a solid gray cat for as long as I can remember. A few years ago, after my move back to Huntsville, I found a tiny gray cat on PetFinder. I immediately headed to the Athens "Dog Pound" to check her out. She was tiny...unimaginably tiny. She didn't meow and just let you hold her to your heart's content. My mom questioned if something might be wrong with her since she didn't meow like some of the others, and she was so docile. I knew she was the perfect fit, though! I proceeded with the adoption and brought the little kitten home with me.

That little kitten grew into quite the gigantic, yet beautiful, cat! This is her today:


Gracie

And...this was her back when she was an itty bitty kitten (excuse the quality of the photos, as they were back in the day before my glorious DSLR). As you can see, she soon became quite the boisterous kitten climbing up into the Christmas tree on a daily basis. She loved sleeping in the top of the tree! I haven't put a Christmas tree up since her first year here, because I'm pretty sure the tree would spend more time on the ground than it would upright now!







Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
- I always have a camera, and I take too many photos - I can't carry a tune, but I love to sing - I prefer meatless, but I'm not a vegetarian - I think ice cream makes the world go round - I watch too much TV - I can sleep all day if allowed - I can name that tune in five notes (if we're listening to a country station)

Contact Me

I offer prints (including fine art canvas prints) of all nature and wildlife photos you may see on this blog or on my Flickr site.

I also allow licensing of my photos. All of my work is copyrighted. Please do not use any of my photos without my permission. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing my photos for your use.

Contact me for more information: MLHScott@gmail.com