Fix-It Friday {I Heart Faces}

I have decided to start participating in the I Heart Faces' Fix-It Fridays. While I love photography, I love the post-processing behind photography, as well. Fix-It Fridays are where the I Heart Faces blog provides a photo straight out of a camera that generally suffers from some sort of problem(s) like underexposure, temperature issues, etc. They then link to a large version of the image where photographers can take the image and do their own post processing style to turn the photo into a usable, good image. Below is my version.

Fix-It Friday Original:


















My Edited Final Image:


















Edited in Photoshop CS4 with Photoshop tools and TRA Actions.



Christina  – (March 26, 2010 at 5:12 PM)  

Beautiful! I love how you brought the color out in her eyes but they don't look overdone at all! I also love the vibrant colors!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
- I always have a camera, and I take too many photos - I can't carry a tune, but I love to sing - I prefer meatless, but I'm not a vegetarian - I think ice cream makes the world go round - I watch too much TV - I can sleep all day if allowed - I can name that tune in five notes (if we're listening to a country station)

Contact Me

I offer prints (including fine art canvas prints) of all nature and wildlife photos you may see on this blog or on my Flickr site.

I also allow licensing of my photos. All of my work is copyrighted. Please do not use any of my photos without my permission. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing my photos for your use.

Contact me for more information: MLHScott@gmail.com