The Perfect Camera Bag

Most women photographers complain about one common thing...finding a stylish camera bag, large enough to hold a DSLR and a few lenses, yet still fashionable. Many designers have neglected this area of the market place, opting for standard, clunky, black camera bags.

I set out on a search for a cuter camera bag over a year ago and ended up with a Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home bag. I can't say it is necessarily fashionable or stylish, but it fits the bill as being different from the ugly black camera bags that are so commonplace.

Thankfully, some clever professional photographers have begun realizing the gap in the market and started designing much nicer bags aimed towards women photographers.

I'm going to begin featuring some of these bags in upcoming blogs. Today I'd like to introduce you all to the Epiphanie Bags!

Epiphanie Bags are the brain child of Maile Wilson, a professional photographer. Right now she offers three designs: Ginger (brown), Belle (teal), and Lola (red). They retail for $164.99 and are absolutely adorable! Carry one of these and no one will know you're packing some serious camera gear inside! They look just like a cute purse and all offer an optional cross-body strap, which I find incredibly convenient when really doing some serious shooting. They also feature a zipper opening on the top which comes as a relief to me, after dealing with the annoying Crumpler flap for far too long!


I'm eyeing the Ginger bag! Check out the Epiphanie Bags at this link http://www.epiphaniebags.com/ and place your order soon before they sell out!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
- I always have a camera, and I take too many photos - I can't carry a tune, but I love to sing - I prefer meatless, but I'm not a vegetarian - I think ice cream makes the world go round - I watch too much TV - I can sleep all day if allowed - I can name that tune in five notes (if we're listening to a country station)

Contact Me

I offer prints (including fine art canvas prints) of all nature and wildlife photos you may see on this blog or on my Flickr site.

I also allow licensing of my photos. All of my work is copyrighted. Please do not use any of my photos without my permission. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing my photos for your use.

Contact me for more information: MLHScott@gmail.com