Starting Over

I've been a horrible blogger...seriously horrible. I have started 3 different blogs completely unsuccessfully. I'll post here and there and then abandon it, only to occasionally think about posting a new blog which never comes to fruition.

It's a new year and I'm hoping to be an accountable blogger once again. This time I'm purely focusing my blogging on photography and photography related endeavors. I may occasionally throw in a few random thoughts here and there, but I think being more specific about my blog gives it more of a purpose.

In the meantime, I present to you Hopper Scott Photography. Since my old photography business was under my maiden name, I needed something new. After bouncing around some ideas with my friends, Hopper Scott Photography was the favorite. I'll be working on a new logo, blog header, etc in the upcoming weeks and will also be creating a new website for Hopper Scott Photography. Much to come!

Betty  – (March 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM)  

The yellow is, of course, my favorite color and it just pops out. Very eye-catching. I love it!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
- I always have a camera, and I take too many photos - I can't carry a tune, but I love to sing - I prefer meatless, but I'm not a vegetarian - I think ice cream makes the world go round - I watch too much TV - I can sleep all day if allowed - I can name that tune in five notes (if we're listening to a country station)

Contact Me

I offer prints (including fine art canvas prints) of all nature and wildlife photos you may see on this blog or on my Flickr site.

I also allow licensing of my photos. All of my work is copyrighted. Please do not use any of my photos without my permission. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing my photos for your use.

Contact me for more information: MLHScott@gmail.com