Fix-It Friday

Another Friday = Fix-It Friday!  This image wasn't nearly as bad out of camera as last week's!  It was still good editing practice, nonetheless.

I Heart Faces "Fix-It Friday" Original Image:





































My Edited Final Image (using Photoshop CS4 and TRA Actions):

And a black and white conversion for fun...




Merks  – (April 23, 2010 at 9:47 AM)  

I love the colors you brought out in the first edit.

Anonymous –   – (April 23, 2010 at 3:00 PM)  

Really vivid colors in the first edit! Great work!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
- I always have a camera, and I take too many photos - I can't carry a tune, but I love to sing - I prefer meatless, but I'm not a vegetarian - I think ice cream makes the world go round - I watch too much TV - I can sleep all day if allowed - I can name that tune in five notes (if we're listening to a country station)

Contact Me

I offer prints (including fine art canvas prints) of all nature and wildlife photos you may see on this blog or on my Flickr site.

I also allow licensing of my photos. All of my work is copyrighted. Please do not use any of my photos without my permission. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing my photos for your use.

Contact me for more information: MLHScott@gmail.com