Fix-It Friday

It's that time again!  Fix-It Fridays are always fun!

Here is the I Heart Faces original photo:





































My Edit (with Photoshop CS4 tools and TRA Actions):







































 
 

Anonymous –   – (April 16, 2010 at 11:38 AM)  

I really like your edit!! Great job with the skin smoothing.

darolyn  – (April 17, 2010 at 3:10 PM)  

I like how her eyes twinkle and lips glow.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
- I always have a camera, and I take too many photos - I can't carry a tune, but I love to sing - I prefer meatless, but I'm not a vegetarian - I think ice cream makes the world go round - I watch too much TV - I can sleep all day if allowed - I can name that tune in five notes (if we're listening to a country station)

Contact Me

I offer prints (including fine art canvas prints) of all nature and wildlife photos you may see on this blog or on my Flickr site.

I also allow licensing of my photos. All of my work is copyrighted. Please do not use any of my photos without my permission. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing my photos for your use.

Contact me for more information: MLHScott@gmail.com