Teddi {Welsh Corgi}

Easter Sunday I had the pleasure of photographing Teddi, a handsome Welsh Corgi.  He is incredibly sweet, adorable, has the most gorgeous fur and a great big smile.  Sadly, Teddi was recently diagnosed with Lymphatic Cancer which will likely cut short his young life.  His mom, Colleen, wanted to get some photos of Teddi in case he lost his battle soon.

I have to say, you could see Teddi's love for his mom.  He followed her everywhere and listened intently to her every word.  If she walked away, he was right behind her.  I am so thankful that Colleen let me capture their relationship in photos that she'll be able to keep forever.  I am keeping Teddi in my prayers and I ask that all of you do, as well.





































Ashley Sisk  – (April 7, 2010 at 8:20 PM)  

Such an incredible shoot - I know these photos will be priceless if or when he loses his battle.

Unknown  – (April 9, 2010 at 3:48 PM)  

Awwww he looks SO happy! I have a corgi so his cancer story just tugs on my little heart strings. Great photos! Priceless indeed! :)

Anonymous –   – (May 5, 2010 at 1:43 PM)  

<3 Teddi!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
- I always have a camera, and I take too many photos - I can't carry a tune, but I love to sing - I prefer meatless, but I'm not a vegetarian - I think ice cream makes the world go round - I watch too much TV - I can sleep all day if allowed - I can name that tune in five notes (if we're listening to a country station)

Contact Me

I offer prints (including fine art canvas prints) of all nature and wildlife photos you may see on this blog or on my Flickr site.

I also allow licensing of my photos. All of my work is copyrighted. Please do not use any of my photos without my permission. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing my photos for your use.

Contact me for more information: MLHScott@gmail.com