I Heart Faces {Pets}

This week's challenge over at I Heart Faces is "Pets."  Let's be honest...I'm pretty sure it's clear that I have a love for pet photography and all things animal related.  At home, I run a small petting zoo consisting of a Chocolate Lab, a Yellow Lab, a Shih-Tzu, and a Heinz 57 Grey Cat.  They all steal my heart in their own little way. 

The two Labs were my husband's before we met, so the Shih-Tzu is really MY baby (along with the cat).

Cami (the Shih-Tzu) is quite possibly the sweetest dog known to man.  She loves being loved, she loves people, she loves children, she loves Gracie (the cat) and plays with her daily, and she has the cutest face alive.  I swear I'm not prejudiced! 

This is one of my favorite photos I've taken of her...as she was romping through our backyard...


























SEE!  I told you she was cute!

Head on over to I Heart Faces and enter your pet too!



 

SamanthaChristina  – (June 29, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

Love the action shot! She is very cute!!

Tara  – (June 29, 2010 at 12:58 PM)  

She's adorable! Great capture!

carla  – (June 29, 2010 at 3:16 PM)  

Whee! What a happy shot. :)

Chris –   – (June 29, 2010 at 3:22 PM)  

Fabulous action shot! Love it!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
- I always have a camera, and I take too many photos - I can't carry a tune, but I love to sing - I prefer meatless, but I'm not a vegetarian - I think ice cream makes the world go round - I watch too much TV - I can sleep all day if allowed - I can name that tune in five notes (if we're listening to a country station)

Contact Me

I offer prints (including fine art canvas prints) of all nature and wildlife photos you may see on this blog or on my Flickr site.

I also allow licensing of my photos. All of my work is copyrighted. Please do not use any of my photos without my permission. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing my photos for your use.

Contact me for more information: MLHScott@gmail.com