Bama's Best Dog

Cassidy, our Chocolate Lab, made it into the Top 10 out of over 1,300 entries for the AL.com contest "Bama's Best Dog." The top prize wins a three night stay in Gulf Shores, so hopefully she'll get enough votes to win! At the end of the day, though, I'm just happy one of our three dogs made it into the finals with so many other cute pups!

If you would like to vote for Cassidy, you can do so by clicking HERE

Cassidy is the second entry in the poll and this is the photo that got her into the Top 10:

Cassidy

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
- I always have a camera, and I take too many photos - I can't carry a tune, but I love to sing - I prefer meatless, but I'm not a vegetarian - I think ice cream makes the world go round - I watch too much TV - I can sleep all day if allowed - I can name that tune in five notes (if we're listening to a country station)

Contact Me

I offer prints (including fine art canvas prints) of all nature and wildlife photos you may see on this blog or on my Flickr site.

I also allow licensing of my photos. All of my work is copyrighted. Please do not use any of my photos without my permission. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing my photos for your use.

Contact me for more information: MLHScott@gmail.com