Fix-It Friday

It's that time again! Last Friday I began participating in the I Heart Faces "Fix-It Friday" challenges. Below is my entry for today. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and gets a chance to get out and enjoy the gorgeous weather!

Original Image:





































My Edited Image:







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Edits made using Photoshop tools and TRA actions.   
 
 
 

Ashley Sisk  – (April 2, 2010 at 9:26 AM)  

Nice work Melissa. Our edits are pretty close to one another.

Mary @ Framed and Tagged  – (April 3, 2010 at 1:14 PM)  

I think you did a great job on her photo...isn't she precious?
I purchased a Nikon D90 in January and have been trying to decide if I need to save up for a really nice telephoto lens or go with the 70-300MM. I think you made up my mind with your photos. I went to your flicker page and you have some really nice photos.

Melissa Scott  – (April 3, 2010 at 1:21 PM)  

Thanks Ashley & Bethany!

Mary - I love the Nikon 70-300mm VR. It is a great lens for the price! On top of being sharp, it is also fairly light for its length. I think you'll be very happy with it!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
- I always have a camera, and I take too many photos - I can't carry a tune, but I love to sing - I prefer meatless, but I'm not a vegetarian - I think ice cream makes the world go round - I watch too much TV - I can sleep all day if allowed - I can name that tune in five notes (if we're listening to a country station)

Contact Me

I offer prints (including fine art canvas prints) of all nature and wildlife photos you may see on this blog or on my Flickr site.

I also allow licensing of my photos. All of my work is copyrighted. Please do not use any of my photos without my permission. Please contact me if you are interested in licensing my photos for your use.

Contact me for more information: MLHScott@gmail.com